AP YSR Tailors Scheme 2021 Online Application Form | AP Tailors Scheme Registration | YSR Navodayam Scheme Apply. In this article, we will talk about Andhra Pradesh YSR Tailors Scheme which is launched recently by CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Here you can check the AP Tailors Scheme payment status, eligibility criteria, last date to apply online, eligible beneficiary list.
AP Tailors Scheme is also known as YSR Navodayam Scheme which is launched recently by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state. In this article, we have covered each and every aspect related to the YSR Tailoring Scheme.
AP Tailors Scheme 2021 – YSR Navodayam Details
Andhra Pradesh Tailors scheme is popularly known as the AP YSR Navodayam scheme which is launched for Andhra Pradesh citizens. People who are carrying out small medium or micro-level business activities on their own risk and capital are eligible. Through the implementation of AP Tailors Scheme, many incentives will be provided to the small and marginal businessmen. The main benefits and incentives will be provided to the businessmen undertaking the following services:-
AP Tailor Scheme List 2021 PDF
According to the state – in this scheme government will office financial assistance to MSME from becoming non-performing assets. According to data, approx. 86000 MSMEs identified which required govt help to sustain. And eligible candidates will get Rs 10000/-. They can investors utilize this assistance in their business. So check AP Tailor Yojana List PDF District Wise.
|Name of Scheme||YSR Navodayam Scheme|
|State||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Tailors, Barbers, Weavers|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 10,000|
|List||AP Tailors Scheme List PDF Download|
|Payment Status||Check AP Tailors Scheme Payment Status|
The financial support amount would be credited into the Tailor Account (in case their name in beneficiary list). AP Tailoring Scheme List would be implemented by AP State Kapu Welfare and Development Corporation. Other than financial assistance of AP Tailors Scheme, also starts various scheme for common people.
AP YSR Tailor Scheme Eligibility List 2021
AP Tailors Scheme Objective – The main objective of AP YSR Tailors Scheme is to protect and promote the MSMEs Scheme mainly initiated in providing opportunities to small businesses. Businesses like Tailoring, Barbers, and weavers of growing.
Beneficiaries of AP Tailoring Scheme – YSR Navodayam List 2021 PDF Tailors, weavers as well as barbers. Also, those MSMEs who are in the loss for the past 3 years eligible for this scheme. And Rs. 10000/- will be given to eligible candidates. The government has decided to provide free electricity up to 100 units for SC category people. Other than this, youth will get reservation of 73% in local industries if they lose their land.
AP Tailors Scheme List district wise – Ananthapuramu, Chittoor, Kadapa, East Godavari, Guntur, Krishna, Kurnool, SPSR Nellore, Prakasam, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, West Godavari. And complete list will available at official portal apkapucorp.cgg.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes 2021Popular Schemes in Andhra Pradesh:Andhra Pradesh Ration Card ListAP Transport Learner’s Licence (LLR) Online Application FormAP Ration Card Application Forms PDF Download
Procedure to Search Eligibility List Under AP Tailor Scheme 2021
To search eligibility list under AP Tailor scheme following steps are to be followed:-
- Go to the official website at https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- Now click on ‘Know Your Secretariat’ option available on the top of the website
- Now a list of districts will be opened in front of you
- Derby total five columns of the serial number, district, urban, rural and total
- Click on the urban or rural (whichever area you belong) link in front of your district
- Now you will be redirected to Mandal list
- Search for your Mandal and click on the link in front of your Mandal
- Now the list of secretariat name and GP name will be in front of you
Check AP Tailors Scheme Payment Status Online
- Applicants should be a permanent resident of AP state.
- People of state working barbers, tailors, weavers, and MSMEs workers eligible for this yojana.
- Only Below Poverty Line (BPL) category people can apply (as per income criteria available at official portal).
- Applicants should have a saving bank account and aadhar card number.
- Passport size photo, certificate, and documents.
AP Tailors Scheme List of Documents Required
To apply for the scheme, you must submit the following documents with the application form:-
- Identity Proof such as-
- Driving License
- Voter Identity Card
- Address Proof such as-
- Aadhar Number
- Legal Passport
- Utility bill
- Property tax bill
- Below Poverty Line Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
AP Tailors Scheme Registration Process
To apply for the AP Tailor’s scheme, you must follow the simple steps given here:-
- First, visit the link given here at https://apkapucorp.cgg.gov.in/login.do?module=3
- Login using your user ID and password
- On the next webpage, click on the option of the application form.
- Enter all the details carefully.
- Attach all the asked documents.
- Click on submit.
Benefits Of AP Tailors Scheme 2021
There are many benefits of the YSR AP tailor’s scheme and one of the main benefits is the incentive that will be provided to all of the beneficiaries. The state cabinet board has approved a proposal to provide a total of INR 10000 financial aid to weavers, barbers, and tailors. The scheme will help develop the small and marginal businessmen of the state. The main motive behind is to encourage small business to earn lots of profits and thus contribute to the economy. The Government in total will spend INR 411 crore for the benefits of the beneficiaries.
Get Online – AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme for Tailors, Nayee Brahmins, Rajaka.