Haryana government is going to start Free Laptop Scheme 2021 for government school students. Under this free laptop distribution scheme, govt. will give muft laptops to those who have scored more than 90% marks in Class 10 state board examinations. All the beneficiaries whose name appears in the Haryana Free Laptop Yojana Beneficiary List will have to apply online to avail benefits.
All the government schools across the entire Haryana state have been asked to prepare list of beneficiaries for Free Laptop Scheme. The Muft Laptop Yojana beneficiary list will contain name of toppers of state board exams. In this Haryana Muft Laptop Yojana, around 500 meritorious students will get free laptops.
Haryana Free Laptop Scheme List of Beneficiaries
Education Department of Haryana will divide students into five categories to prepare Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List:-
- First 100 toppers (without caste, gender or income limit) of 10th state board examinations.
- Top 100 girls in general category.
- Top 100 boys from scheduled caste (SC) category.
- Top 100 girls belonging to scheduled caste (SC) category.
- Top 100 students from Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
All the govt. schools have received a letter from Haryana govt. informing them about the Free Laptop Scheme. Those students who have passed their board exams this year would be awarded laptops which will help them to prepare themselves for higher education.
Haryana Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Online Registration Form
Just like laptop distribution schemes of other states like Karnataka, the state govt. of Haryana may invite online application forms for Muft Laptop Yojana. All the interested and eligible meritorious students will then have to apply online. For filling Free Laptop Distribution Scheme online application form, govt. may launch a new dedicated portal. The start and last dates for registration of Free Laptop Scheme in Haryana are still not finalized. As soon as the new guidelines are issued for application / registration, we will update it here.
List of Required Documents to Apply for Haryana Muft Laptop Vitran Yojana
Here is the list of important documents which are required to apply online for Free Laptop Scheme in Haryana:-
- Aadhar Card
- Family income certificate
- 10th class marksheet
- BPL ration card for those living below the poverty line
Eligibility Criteria – Beneficiary Guidelines for Haryana Free Laptop Yojana
- All applicants are required to be permanent residents of Haryana.
- This scheme has been started with the objective of benefiting only meritorious students and hence no one else can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant student’s family should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Only students appearing in merit list in class 10 will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
Major Benefits of Haryana Free Laptop Scheme
- Free 500 laptops will be distributed among students.
- 2021 modern technology laptops will be given.
- Students will be honored by giving laptops to the Chief Minister.
- Students will see the picture of Manohar Lal Khattar on the laptop.
- The laptop will have a guaranteed warranty of 1 year.
Key Features of Haryana Free Laptop Scheme
- Haryana government is going to start Free Laptop Scheme 2021 for government school students. Under this free laptop distribution scheme, govt. will give muft laptops to those who have scored more than 90% marks in Class 10 state board examinations.
- Education Department of Haryana will also prepare list of BPL students. The state govt. will distribute free laptops to students – both boys and girls – of economically weaker sections of all communities whose annual family income falls below Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- The dept. will verify records of these students and will prepare list of beneficiaries after verifying their family income and other admission records by end of this month
Overview of Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2021
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Free Laptop Yojana|
|in Language||हरियाणा फ्री लैपटॉप योजना|
|Article Type||List / Registration Form|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious students of 10th|
|Selection type||By committee|
|Major Benefit||Free Laptop|
|Scheme Objective||To Distribute Free Laptop|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
Haryana Muft Laptop Yojana Implementation
Education Department of Haryana will also prepare list of BPL students. The state govt. will distribute free laptops to students – both boys and girls – of economically weaker sections of all communities whose annual family income falls below Rs. 2.5 lakh. The dept. will verify records of these students and will prepare list of beneficiaries after verifying their family income and other admission records by end of this month.
Haryana govt. has issued circular to all government schools about the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme. Previously in July, Haryana govt. has issued notification to all districts about a similar scheme. However, that Free Laptop Scheme was not implemented as list was not prepared by a few districts. This Muft Laptop Yojana will encourage students to secure good marks in the board examinations.
Haryana Government Schemes 2021हरियाणा सरकारी योजना हिन्दीPopular Schemes in Haryana:Haryana Ration Card Application FormHaryana Solar Inverter Charger Schemeमेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा
Source / Reference Link: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/free-laptops-for-govt-school-students-who-scored-90-in-class-10-boards/articleshow/72356630.cms