Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021: The Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP) has released an official notification inviting all the interested and eligible candidates for Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant, and Junior Technician. The applications are also invited for the post of Secretarial Assistant & Junior Office Assistant in India Government Mint, Noida. The online application process for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 will begin on May 12. Further, the last date to apply for the same is June 11 on the official website.
Important dates to remember:
- Start of the application process: May 12
- Last date to apply: June 11, 2021
Vacancy details: Welfare Officer: 1 post; Supervisor (ink factory): 1 post; Supervisor (Information Technology): 1 post; Junior Office Assistant: 15; Junior Technician (ink factory): 60 posts; Junior Technician (printing); 23 posts Junior Technician ( Electrical (IT): 15 posts Junior Technician (Mechanical): 15 posts
The Payscale for Welfare Officer is ₹29,740-103,000, for Supervisor it is ₹27,600-95,910 for Junior Office Assistant it is ₹21540-77160 for Junior Technician it is ₹18,780-67,390 for Secretarial Assistant it is ₹23910-85570.
Eligibility Criteria for BNP Jr Office Assistant, Jr Technician, and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Welfare Officer – Degree of a University recognized by the state government on this behalf. Has obtained a degree or diploma in social science from any institution recognized by the state government on this behalf. Has adequate knowledge of Hindi as also of the language spoken by the majority of the workers in the factory to which he is to be attached
- Supervisor (Ink Factory) – First Class full-time Diploma in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/Printing Technology. Higher qualification i.e B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc (Engg) in the relevant trade will also be considered OR Full Time B.Sc in Chemistry
- Supervisor (Information Technology) – First Class full-time Diploma in Engineering in the IT/Computer Engineering Higher Qualification i.e B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc Engg in the relevant trade will also be considered
- Junior Office Assistant – Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on the computer in English @40 wpm/Hindi @30 wpm as pet the requirement
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – Full-Time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Printing) – Full-time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Hand Composing, Pate Maker cum imposter along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT) – Full-time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT
- Junior Technician (Mechanical/AC) – Full-time ITI certificate in Fitter, Machinist Turner, Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Motor Vehicle along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT
- Secretarial Assistant – Graduate with at least 55% marks, computer knowledge, stenography in English or Hindi @80 wpm and typing @40 wpm in English or Hindi
- Junior Office Assistant – 28 Years
- Junior Technician – 25 Years
- Secretarial Assistant – 28 Years
- Welfare Officer – 30 Years
- Supervisor – 30 Years
Selection Procedure for Junior Technician and Supervisor Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of the Online Exam, Stenography Test, and Typing Test.
How to Apply for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021?
The Eligible candidates can apply online through bnpdewas.spmcil.com from 12 May to 11 June 2021.
Bank Note Press Notification Download PDF
BNP Dewas Official Website
Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment-2021
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021: Apply for 135 vacancies