Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. (BECIL) has released a notification for Skilled (Electrician/Lineman/SSO), Unskilled ( Assistant Lineman) and Semi Skilled Posts on becil.com., You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Ojas Adda regularly to get the latest updates.
- Skilled Manpower
- Un-Skilled Manpower
- Semi- Skilled
Total Posts : 1679
- Educational Qualification for Skilled Manpower Posts:- ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering, And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety. With atleast two years’ experience in Electricals.
- Educational Qualification for Un-Skilled Manpower Posts:- 8th Pass at any state education Board or equivalent institutional with atleast one year experience preferably in electrical stream
- Educational Qualification for Semi-Skilled Manpower Posts:- 12 th pass with 1 year computer course DCA or PGDCA and working knowledge of English and Hindi Typing
- Above 18 Years as on 01-1-2021
- General and OBC – Rs.590/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs.295/-
- NEFT/RTGS/Demand Draft in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
How to Apply
Interested candidates may submit their application online on www.beciljobs.com along with scanned self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card. There is no need to submit these documents in physical form.
- Application Start Date : 2021-04-01
- Application Last Date : 2021-04-20