CWC General Manager, Superintending Engineer and Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
Central Warehousing Corporation – CWC invites online application from eligible candidates for the General Manager, Superintending Engineer and Executive Engineer posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
CWC GM, Supt. Engg., EE Recruitment 2021Job details
- No. of posts: 11
- Name of posts:
- General Manager (System): 01 Post
- Superintending Engineer: 01 Post
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 09 Posts
- GM: Masters Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Information Technology or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology or Computer Science or Electronics and Telecommunication from recognised University or Institute.
- Supt. Engineer: A degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University. Preference shall be given to candidates with Post-Graduate qualification.
- EE (Civil): A degree/diploma in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- GM: 52 Years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 24.03.1969 and later than 25.03.2003; both days inclusive)
- Supt. Engg.: 50 Years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 24 24.03.1971 and later than 25.03.2003; both days inclusive)
- EE (Civil): 48 Years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 24.03.1973 and later than 25.03.2003; both days inclusive)
- Rs. 800/- Male candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR)/ EWS and OBC category
- Rs. 200/- SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates
- Final Selection will be based on Document verification followed by Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates can send their filled application form as per Annexure-II BY POST along with self-attested photocopies of the requisite documents mentioned at ‘C-II’ upto 25.03.2021. The applications should be addressed to: The Group General Manager (Personnel), Central Warehousing Corporation, Warehousing Bhawan, 4/1 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016