Income certificate is mainly used for the following purposes:
Helps to get special privileges from educational institutions.
Backward classes make special reservations in college and universities.
This certificate plays an important role to get credit from government banks and various government schemes.
Old age pension, widow pension and agricultural worker pension will be issued on the income basis.
A person applying for income tax certificate should be a resident of the State of Gujarat.
- Address Proof (Anyone is mandatory):
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Water bill (not older than three months)
- Gas connection
- Bank Passbook
- Post Office Account Statement / Passbook
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards / Service photo identity card issued by Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)
Identity Proof (Anyonee is mandatory):
- Election Card
- PAN Card
- Identity card issued by an approved educational institution.
Income Proof (Anyone is mandatory):
Applicant should ready with service specific information like: Occupational Details, Family details, other than basic applicant details before moving with submitting application online.