How To Get Driving Licence In Gujarat @cot.gujarat.gov.in |Learning Licence Gujarat | Driving Licence Fees In Gujarat 2021, Sarathi Gujarat, Driving Licence Online Application, RTO Gujarat Driving Licence, Driving Licence Renewal Online Gujarat 2021, Driving Licence Backlog Data Entry Form Gujarat, Documents Required For Driving License In Gujarat 2021,
How To Get Driving Licence In Gujarat Online & Offline Apply Process & Documents Required, eligibility and Renewal / Duplicate of Driving License
Learning License in Gujarat
To legally drive a motor vehicle in the state of Gujarat, an individual must hold a valid driving license. A driving license can be obtained by an individual who holds a learning license. A learning license in Gujarat is issued as per the provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 by the Gujarat RTO. A learning license issued in Gujarat is valid for a period of 6 months and an application for the permanent DL can be made after 30 days or within 180 days from the date of issuance of the learning license. Gujarat learning license can be obtained by an individual by following the below-mentioned process.
Licensing Procedures Assistance :
Welcome to Applydrivinglicence.org, a trustworthy site with information on licensing procedures. The information provided can be found in government sites, but in order to save time, you can purchase our guides with everything you need to know to complete your driving licence for only ₹375. By clicking ‘Continue’, I assert to be 18 years of age. If you wish to start the process, please complete the form below with your personal information.
Online application process to obtain a learning license in Gujarat Below Step by Step Process :
- Visit Ministry of Highways and Road Transport Website- parivahan.gov.in/parivahan.
- Click on online services and select driving license related services.
- Enter the name of the state-Gujarat.
- Click on apply online and select learning license.
Types of learning licenses issued in Gujarat
- The Gujarat RTO issues a learning license to an individual on the basis of the class of vehicle he wants to drive. Below are the types of learning licenses issued to an individual in Gujarat:
- Learning license issued for a light motor vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as jeeps, auto rickshaws, delivery vans, etc.
- Learning license issued for a medium passenger vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as tempos and minivans used for ferrying passengers.
- Learning license issued for a medium goods vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as delivery trucks, tempos used for transportation of goods.
- Learning license issued for heavy passenger vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as large buses and vans used for ferrying passengers.
- Learning license issued for heavy goods vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as huge trucks and vans used for transporting goods.
- Learning license issued for a motorcycle without gear:This type of LL includes vehicles such as scooters and mopeds without gear.
- Learning license for light motor vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as a car, bikes, etc. with gear.
Eligibility Criteria for Obtaining Learning License in Gujarat
- To obtain a learning license for a motor vehicle not exceeding an engine capacity of 50cc, an individual should be above the age of 16 years and should obtain consent from his parents or guardian.
- To obtain a learning license for a light motor vehicle, an individual should be above the age of 18 years.
- To obtain a learning license for a commercial vehicle, an individual should be above the age of 20 years.
- An individual applying for a learning license should have conversed with traffic rules and regulations.
Documents Required for Obtaining a Learner’s License in Gujarat
The below documents have to be submitted to the Gujarat RTO to obtain a learning license in the state.
- Age and address proof documents such as utility bills, PAN card, Aadhar Card, school certificate, birth certificate, etc.
- Application Form 2
- Application fee of Rs. 30
- Learning license test fee of Rs. 25
- Application Form 2
- Passport size photograph
To obtain a permanent DL in Gujarat, it’s imperative for an individual to first obtain a learner’s license. An application for a learner’s license in Gujarat can be obtained by following either of the below processes.
- Online application process to obtain a learning license in Gujarat
- Visit Ministry of Highways and Road Transport Website- parivahan.gov.in/parivahan
- Click on online services and select driving license related services
- Enter the name of the state-Gujarat
- Click on apply online and select learning license
- Fill the application form and submit it online
- Upload scanned copies of the above-mentioned documents
- Pay the application fees
- Book a test slot for the learning license test
- Visit the RTO to give the test
- The learning license is sent to the applicant’s registered address on passing the test.
Offline application process to obtain a learning license in Gujarat
- Visit the Gujarat RTO
- Collect the application form or download the form online through Gujarat RTO website rtogujarat.gov.in
- Fill out the form and submit it along with the relevant documents to the RTO
- Pay the application fees
- Book a slot for the LL test
- Appear for the test on the given date and time
- On passing the test, the learning license is issued to the applicant.
:: Important Links ::
Get Driving License Official Site : Click Hare
Tutorial Video Gujarati: Click here
Apply Online & full Details Driving License : Click hare
Gujarat Driving License Exam Book PDF Download
In the state of Gujarat, the Gujarat RTO issues a duplicate learner’s license to an applicant whose original learning license is stolen, lost or damaged. In case of loss of the learner’s license, the applicant has to file an FIR, post which he can proceed with the application process.
Also, Read Post: Face App-Face Editor, Makeover & Beauty App
Documents required for obtaining a duplicate driving license in Gujarat
- Age and address proof documents
- Application Form LLD
- Applicable application fees
- FIR copy, in case of theft of the original LL
- Procedure to obtain a duplicate learning license in Gujarat
An application for a duplicate learning license in Gujarat can be made online or offline directly at the RTO. If applying online, the applicant can submit the documents, form and pay the fees online, post which he will have to visit the RTO for the verification of the documents. If applying offline, the applicant can collect the form from the RTO or download it through Gujarat RTO website- rtogujarat.gov.in. On the basis of verification of the documents, the duplicate LL is issued to the applicant.
For Change in Details of Driving License / Obtaining a Duplicate :
- Application should be made in Form L.L.D. with details of original driving license and a fee of Rs.200/- should be paid.
- In case applicant has forgotten number of original smart card, then, he can apply for information regarding it by making an application indicating his name, address, date of birth and is required to be pay a fee of Rs.25/-.
- To change details of driving license like name, address, etc., then, an application on plain paper with a smart card fee of Rs.200/- is required to be made.
- N.O.C. from the original licensing authority should be obtained and attached with the application.
Driving Licenses Delivered :
Learning license is delivered to the applicant in person on the same day when he comes for knowledge test.
Driving license is sent by speed post at the address mentioned by the applicant in his application.
International driving permit is delivered to the applicant in person