Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2021 for Junior Officer Posts – Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2021 – The Saraswat Co-Operative Bank has released an employment notification inviting candidates to use for the positions of Junior Officer posts.
Saraswat bank Salary for junior officer, Saraswat bank junior officer job profilem junior officer in Saraswat bank, Saraswat bank recruitment 2021 for clerk , Saraswat bank vacancy 2021, Saraswat bank recruitment apply online, Saraswat bank salary for clerk, Saraswat bank junior officer recruitment 2021
This is an excellent chance for interested candidates who are trying to find Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Jobs 2021. Before applying for the post, candidates should make sure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned during this advertisement.
The Judgment Day for registration is Saint Joseph . Candidates are advised to carefully read the complete advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of application. more detailed information regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply ,last date for Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2021 are mentioned below.
Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2021
Name of Organization:
- Saraswat Co-Operative Bank
Official Website : https://www.saraswatbank.com/
Total No.of Posts: 150
Name of the Posts: Junior Officer
Candidates with first-class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialisation in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
1. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
2. Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
3. Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
4. Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
5. Bachelor of Science (General)
6. Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/ComputerScience)
7. Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Post graduation with specialisation in Commerce/ Science/Management Studies as under:
1. Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
2. Master of Commerce (Advance Accountancy
3. Master of Commerce (Business Management)
4. Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
5. Master of Science (General)
6. Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
7. Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM
equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/three years part-time degree course from recognized University) those that are within the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation or Post-Graduation can also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if involved interview, they’re going to need to produce proof of getting passed the graduation/ post-graduation examination on or before 31.01.2021.
Age Limit : Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st February, 2021. Candidates born not before 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to use
Pay Scale : as per Bank rules