Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana From 2021
सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना को 22 जनवरी 2015 को हमारे देश के प्रधानमंत्री श्री नरेंद्र मोदी जी द्वारा आरंभ किया गया है। इस योजना के अंतर्गत बेटी के माता पिता द्वारा बेटी के लिए बचत खाता किसी भी राष्ट्रीय बैंक में या फिर पोस्ट ऑफिस में खोला जाएगा। वह सभी माता-पिता जो अपनी बेटी की पढ़ाई और शादी के लिए पैसे जमा करना चाहते हैं वह इस योजना के अंतर्गत बचत खाता खोल सकते हैं। इस खाते को खोलने के लिए न्यूनतम राशि ₹250 है तथा अधिकतम राशि 1.5 लाख रुपए है। पहले Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2021 के अंतर्गत 9.1 प्रतिशत की ब्याज दर थी जो कि अब 8.6 प्रतिशत की कर दी गई है।
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) Details & Download Form 2021, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) is a government-backed savings scheme as part of the “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana” for the benefit of the girl child. Parents can open up to two such accounts for girls (they cannot open a third/fourth account, etc. if they have more than two girls). These accounts have a tenure of 21 years or until the girl child marries after the age of 18. ICICI Bank is authorised by Ministry of Finance for offering SSY Accounts. Customers can open the account by submitting account opening documents at any ICICI Bank branch.
Features & Benefits of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- Get more returns than other similar savings scheme
- Authorised by ministry of finance, it is a Government of India backed savings scheme
- Minimum investment – Rs 250; Maximum investment – Rs 1,50,000 in one financial year
- Triple Tax Benefit – Principal invested, the interest earned as well as the maturity amount is tax free.
- Attractive interest rate of 7.6%, that is fully exempt from tax under section 80C.
- Maximum investment of Rs. 1,50,000 can be made in one financial year
- If the minimum amount of Rs 1000/- is not deposited in any financial year , a penalty of Rs 50/- will be charged
- Deposits in an account can be made till completion of 14 years, from the date of opening of the account
Know before you invest
- Returns: Interest rate of 7.6% per annum
- Lock-in period: 21 years from the date of account opening.
- The girl child has to be below the age of 10 at the time of account openin
- Deposits to be made till completion of 15 years, from the date of opening of the account
- Partial withdrawal facility is available after account holder attains 18 years of age
- Interest rate is subject to change by the Government of India
- SSY Account Opening Form
- Birth Certificate of girl child (mandatory)
- Identity proof (as per RBI KYC guidelines)
- Residence proof (as per RBI KYC guidelines)
- Premature closure of Sukanya Samriddhi Account
Premature closure can only be done by a girl child on attaining the age of 18 years for the purpose of marriage expenses. However, there are some special cases under which the account can be closed and the respective amount can be withdrawn:
Untimely death of the account holder
In case the registered girl child unfortunately dies, the parents or the legal guardian are eligible to claim the final amount on the account and accrued interest as well. The amount will be handed over to the nominee of the account immediately. Also, the parents or legal guardian are required to submit the relevant documents verifying the death of the account holder duly attested by the concerned authorities.
Uesful Important Links: