સરકારી યોજના અને ભરતી માટે વૉટ્સએપ ગ્રૂપમાં અહીથી જોડાઓ
Uttarayan Public for This guideline Corona cases are declining in the state. The Gujarat Kite Producers Association has filed a petition in the Gujarat High Court seeking to join as a party in the public interest litigation filed in the Gujarat High Court seeking a ban on the purchase of Uttarayan as well as the sale of kite strings. He demanded that the celebration of Uttarayan be the basis of the lifeline of thousands of people associated with the industry. The High Court should therefore not ban the celebration or sale of kite-thread. A further hearing in the case was held today. Following which the government submitted guidelines to the court. Which the government issued guidelines after the court approved. These guidelines will be in effect from January 9 to January 17
◆ If a crowd gathers at the flat, the chairman will be held accountable: the government’s guidelines in court
As per the guidelines submitted by the state government in the High Court, landing on terraces, grounds or roads cannot be observed. No one other than family members will be able to attend. Large numbers of people will not be able to gather on the terrace or other places. The chairman will be held accountable if a crowd gathers at the flat. Night curfews will be strictly enforced on January 11, 12, 13 and 14. Strict action will be taken against masks and social distance violations
◆ Understand the guidelines presented by the government in these 12 points
1. Uttarayan cannot be observed on the ground or on the road.
2 . No one other than family members will be able to attend.
3. Large numbers of people will not be able to gather on the terrace or other places.
4. Legal action will be taken against the Chairman-Secretary if the rules are violated.
5.Tight police arrangements will be made in kite markets like Raipur Mint and Naroda.
6. Ban on Chinese Tukkal and Chinese Manja.
7. Violations of masks and social distance will be dealt with severely.
8. Individuals outside the premises of any society will be barred from entering.
9. Don’t put any writing, slogan or any kind of photo on the kite that hurts anyone’s feelings.
10. The rules for night curfew at Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Surat will have to be strictly enforced.
11. Don’t use loudspeakers, DJs and music system.
12. Individuals over 65 years of age, pregnant women, persons with co-morbidities, children under 10 years of age are recommended to stay at home.
◆ More than Rs 640 crore worth of kites are sold in a year
The Advocate General said that more than Rs 640 crore worth of kites are sold in a year and more than one lakh people are employed. It is not right to deprive them of employment. We were burnt once during Diwali. It is our responsibility to see that this does not happen again